Beard Grooming Kit for Your Man
If you’re looking for the best grooming kit then you’ve found the right blog post! This Christmas let’s get him the PERFECT gift! Beard grooming kits is the perfect way to maintain and care for your man’s beard easier, simpler and less costly than ever before! In the comfort of your own home, he can that barber shop look without actually having to go to the barber shop.
Picking the right beard kit can be a challenge, but we’re here to help you out by providing you with the combination of products in our Beard Baus Kit. The last thing you want is to purchase an overly expensive kit with minimal products included.
Why are Grooming Kits Necessary?
Beard grooming kits are essential for any man that wants to look his best! Whether he has some stubble or a classic full beard, he’ll need to be able to groom at his convenience. Without adequate grooming, beards can become coarse, untamed, and can be very itchy.
For those men with longer beards, they may need to trim their beard every couple of days. And having to go to the barber every few days is not worth it. Everyone is different, everyone’s hair grows different rates so it may vary person to person.
There are tons of kits out there, but obviously they’re not all the same. A kit should include not just products, but also tools for your beard.
A good grooming kit should include the following:
- Beard Wash and Conditioner
- Beard Oil, Beard Balm, butter or wax
- Beard Hair brush or comb
Depending on the kit you buy, the products included may vary. Now that you know what a good kit should includes, let’s talk about OUR Beard Grooming & Trimming kit.
Our Beard Baus Grooming & Trimming Kit
What's Included in our Beard Baus Kit
- 1 x Unscented Beard Oil
- 1 x Unscented Beard Balm
- 1 x 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush
- 1 x Wooden Beard Comb
- 1 x Stainless Steel Beard Scissors
- 1 x Beard Shampoo
- 1 x Beard Shaping Tool
- 1 x Beard Apron Bib with Suction Cups
Although we do not have an actual beard conditioner, the beard balm can be used as a leave-in conditioner.
Tips for a GREAT Beard
- First and foremost, finding the right beard shape for your face. At the beginning it may be hard to fight the urge to trim or style it, but allowing the beard to grow in for a few weeks will give the beard time to grow in evenly.
- Washing it regularly is also very important especially during the stages. This prevents itchiness and sometimes food can become trapped.
- Learning and knowing how and when to trim. Not only will you need to learn how to trim your beard, but you will need to learn to train your beard. Combing or brushing the beard daily can help train the hairs to grow in the same downward direction.
- If you don’t have a mustache, you can skip this step. If you DO, then keep reading… Trim every few days
How to Use the Beard Baus Beard Grooming Kit
- Wash your beard with the our Beard Shampoo and pat down to dry. You don’t want to trim your beard with wet hair because when you trim your beard wet, there will be shrinkage when it dries.
- Use a small amount of the Beard Baus Balm and wooden Baus Comb to help you create the shape you want.
- Put on the Beard Apron and attach the suction cups to the mirror.
- Using the Beard Scissors start slowly trimming, going back and fourth from trimming and coming it out again. This ensures you are continously going to get good shape with your beard.
- If you do have a beard clipper or a straight edge razor, this is where you can use the Baus Shaping
- After you finish trimming your beard, you can dump the hair that fell in the apron and move onto the next step.
- Finish the beard with our Beard Oil. Take a few drops into your hand (drops depend on how much beard you have) rub hands together to start warming up the product. then starting from the root massage oil into beard. Make sure when you do this step, you are getting oil onto your actual skin and not just the hairs. This will help with itchiness and keep skin moisturized.
- Top it off with another small amount of balm and Baus Brush to finalize styling.