What Exactly Is A Loofah Soap?
Loofah soaps are your BESTFRIEND! A loofah is the only known plant that can be raised and used a sponge, HOW EXCITING! But, there is a difference between natural loofahs and the ones you find at the grocery store.
One is made out of a vegetable and the other is an artificial sponge that is known to collect bacteria from sitting in damp environments. A loofah is the ONLY vegetable that swells like a sponge and softens the skin when wet!
This wonderful plant has been around for THOUSANDS of years for body care and is KNOWN for its unique exfoliating properties. It is environmentally friendly, and SAFE to use on ANY skin type! The Loofah plant grows as a flowering annual vine. The pollinated flowers grow cylindrical green fruits that eventually develop into seed pod filled with many intertwined cellulose fibers.
The outer skin of these fruits is removed to reveal the marvelous LOOFAH inside. SO, if you thought this wonderful tool was made from the sea, you’re WRONG! The sponge is then sliced, and a special blend of essential oils are added from Coconut to Rosemary, to achieve its heavenly scent.
5 Reasons to Use A Loofah Soap!
- Exfoliates the Skin: The outer layer of your skin sheds daily! Exfoliation helps this natural process along, using gentle friction to brush excess skin cells from the surface of your skin.
- Perfectly SAFE to Use: Loofahs are made out of 100% NATURAL forces, which means they do NOT contain any artificial substances!
- Improves Blood Circulation: Any friction you make to your skin increases localized blood flow. Capillaries, the tiny blood vessels closest to your skin, naturally expand when stimulated. You’ve made the same reaction before by just rubbing your two hands together!
- Does NOT cause irritation, inflammation, or breakouts: Some scrubs could be harsh on the skin and can make the skin peel the healthy skin cells… Which we don’t want!
- Helps Keeps the Skin Firm and Smooth: Regular use of a loofah will always leave your skin not just CLEAN, but also SMOOTH and FIRM.
Facts About Our Wonderful Loofah Soap!
At Amire, our mission is to make all-NATURAL scrubs that help exfoliate, soften, and make your skin GLOW! We believe in providing value to our customers and giving them the extra tools they need to help that skin softening process.
- 100% NATURAL: Made from Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Caster Oil, ROSEMARY Essential Oil, Natural Loofah, Maris Sal (DEAD SEA SALT), Tea Tree Oil. All natural ingredients create a THERAPEUTIC feeling in the SHOWER.
- Large 250G Size: Get more for your money. Our size is about 50% LARGER than other loofa soaps on Amazon! Strong all natural SKIN REJUVENATING loofah allows for a strong exfoliation. Use it on your body and feet!
- Detox & Heal: With our all natural blend of NOURISHING dead sea minerals, uplifting ORGANIC essential oils, and circulation stimulating loofah. No chemicals, no fillers, and no shortcuts. ALL NATURAL, down to the loofah!
- No More Bath Sponge or Gloves Needed: No more grabbing your loofas and applying soap on them. Luffah soap bars allow you to effortlessly exfoliate your skin. Reduce clutter in your bathrooms with this awesome two in 1 bath product!
- Great As A Gift: Amire Rosemary Loofah Soap is great as a gift for Mother’s day, Birthdays, Valentines day, Christmas, or any other occasion. It also makes a great goody bag product.
Easy to Use! In Just 4 Steps!
- Step 1: Prepare Your Skin! In the shower or bath, wet your body with warm water. The skin responds BEST, when it is primed with warm water.
- Step 2: Prepare Your Loofah! After getting WET with all that warm water. Go ahead and wet the loofah as well. The more water you add, the softer the loofah will get. IF you let the loofah dry, the material does get harder again… This allows you to choose the scrubbing texture you prefer. You can use a loofah by itself, with just water, with soap (which is already added), or even with our wonderful BODY SCRUBS!
- Step 3: Start Scrubbing GENTLY. Take your time and carefully scrub your body with the loofah. Try to use small circular motions and be as gentle as possible. This will help remove dead skin cells and is gentle to the skin than scrubbing up and down, especially on your arms, back, legs and torso. It doesnt take a lot of pressure to loosen and remove the top layer of dead skin cells!
- Step 4: Rinse Well Rinse your skin with warm water from top to bottom. TAKE YOUR TIME, just make sure all the dead skin cells are washed down the drain.
How To Keep Your Loofah Soap Clean.
Loofahs can get dirty very fast, from dead skin cells, soapy material, or water can and WILL get trapped in the little holes… And over time can cause bacteria build up. This is why you should wash it well after each use AND change your loofah EVERY MONTH.
- Rinse It Well: After each use, you should squeeze and shake out as much access water as you can.
- Keep It DRY: Bacteria LOVES growing in wet places, so try to keep your loofah as dry as possible to prevent it from becoming the breeding ground of nasty germs!
- Replace It: Try to replace your loofah every MONTH. After a month the fibers that form the texture to the loofah may ware down and just spread the dead skin cells all over your body than take them out…
Some Cool Benefits!
- Everyone loves the feeling of being refreshed! A loofah has exfoliating and softening properties to help remove DEAD SKIN.
- It also stimulates the tissues and promotes blood circulation, which helps REDUCES cellulite. Which then, your skin will regain its elasticity!
- A loofah soap is also used to prepare your skin for hair removal by gently removing hair under the skin. Which helps reduces the unpleasant sensation of tearing during hair removal.
- These are just some AWESOME facts about a loofah soap, here is the link to go buy yourself one TODAY!
Loofah Soap Bar
A Rosemary Scented Loofah Soap Bar, that you will wish you had with you every SHOWER you are IN!